Tuesday 12 March 2013

4 February 2013

Assalamualaikum guys ! !  !






Today our class at Dewan Sri Peria. Ok, we continue our forum and my group are the last group to present. Seriously I am very nervous. My hands shaking like blander. HAHA. My group only have 3 members because Pika was absent. Without Pika, we must continue our presentation. So, Sara as the host, me as housewife and Faiz as Ex prime minister of China. Sara start the forum with introduced our program.





After my group finish the forum. Miss Zu want to checked our references. Miss Zu asked to arranged our references. From A to Z and from book to internet. Too fussy. Hurm. After that, Miss Zu gave the piece of paper and she want us to completed it and checked our essay based on the question in the paper. After finish, She want us to exchange with other group. Our class dismissed at 4pm.




-THE END-  

No comments:

Post a Comment