Assalamualaikum guys ! ! !
Okay, today Miss Zu have a new activity. Debates is a name of activity for today. The sounds like interesting right. HEHEHE. Miss Zu explained to us a little bit about debates. Seriously, I like debates but debates in Malay. Miss Zu asked to us to count 1 until 4. So my number is number 2. Automatically, I group number 2. My members in this group is Shafika, Ika, Ani, Hakimah, Fikri, Wassim and me. We as a opponent side and the government side is Nabila, Dieba, Sara, Izani, Ana, Acap and Faiz Adha. Miss gave us the topic and we must elaborate the topic whether we agree or disagree the topic.
So, this is our topic:
"Is it consider cheating when your partner (girlfriend/ boyfriend/ husband/ wife) was checking on other beautiful girls/ boys/ men / women on facebook like poking, liking and etc."
Miss Zu gave us 30 minutes to find the point. Miss Zu also gave us used the computer to search information in the internet. So this is our point :
1. As a medium for a social networking. Nowadays, everyone has a social networking like facebook, twitter or Instagram. It is just a medium for us to make a new friend or even to keep in touch with our friend. So, we should become open minded.
2. To contact with old friend and family that live far. In my opinion, it is not consider cheating if we are contact with our old friend or family that live far away to know their latest news
3. For run a business or event. For example, when a married person spend their time on facebook it doesn't means that they are cheating or flirting with other men/ women. Maybe, they run their business through facebook or to informed other people about their event.
4. Poke, like and comment button. The button is already there on the facebook page. What is the purpose doing the button if we are not use it.
5. a statement that are funny or interesting. Some people like or comment their status because they think it's funny or interesting. Not because of other intention.
6. Relationship is based on trust. If we are trust and honest with each other, they will be no problem.
7. depends on our body language or intention.
My point is number 5. I said FOR MARRIED PERSON, WHEN THEY SPEND THEIR TIME ON FACEBOOK DOES NOT MEAN THEY ARE CHEATING BECAUSE SOMETIMES THEY ARE DOING BUSINESS. I THINK, IS NOT CONSIDERED CHEATING WHEN YOUR PARTNER WAS CHECKING ON OTHER PERSON ON FACEBOOK BECAUSE MAYBE YOUR PARTNER LIKE HER/HIS STATUS BECAUSE YOUR PARTNER THINK ITS FUNNY. IF YOU ARE LOVING EACH OTHER, TRUST IS VERY IMPORTANT WITHOUT CONTROL WHAT YOUR PARTNER DO.
After gave all the point we must do the conclusion. The conclusion for our group is Facebook is just a medium for a social networking. It's depends on our intention whether to use facebook page as medium to make a new friend, to run a business or just used facebook to cheat or flirt on girls/boys
Okay, For the second group to presented is group number 4 and 5. Their topic is
"Is it true that men are easy to work with and more creative than women especially when it involves group work?"
|this group as government side|
|this opponent side|
After finish the debates Miss Zu asked to us to chose the winner whether group 1 or 2 and 4 or 5. So, our group won this debates between group 1 and 2. For the group 4 and 5, the winner is group opponent side. For the best debator is Faiz Adha and Rozita. Our class dismissed at 4.00pm.